When working on packaging design, your closure selection can make or break your product. In order to understand the true impact of your closure on your package design, it is important to first understand the basic anatomy that goes into every closure option, as well as the main factors to consider in your design.
Our Anatomy of a Closure infographic explores:
- The definition of a closure
- Five key considerations for building shelf impact
- Varieties, designs and types
- The anatomy of closure design
- Functionality and applications
Closures allow a consumer to open a package, access the contents and reseal the package, making them an integral part of your overall package design. Download the full infographic to learn more.